World Travel Mart
• The Pavilion should essentially reflect an Indian décor and ambience with, at the same time, a professional, business type lay out, conducive for conducting buyer – seller meetings and with effective Incredible India branding
T.I.C. worked on various themes. In one such year, theme was Tri Colour so the entire colour concept of the pavilion was kept as tricolor.
• All the concerned departments of Ministry of Tourism showcased their best in the World’s top Tourism Fairs. Hotels, Hospitality, Food & Beverages, Travel and destination managers put their best on display to promote India as a Tourist destination. That’s why T.I.C. was preferred choice as T.I.C. had delivered excellent setups for World Travel Mart (WTM) for many years and T.I.C. worked on different concepts every year.
• T.I.C. created a visible and prominently located reception area at the entrance, VIP lounge, comfortable enough to hold press interviews, meetings for MoT
• Individual storage place for all participants/ co-exhibitors as well as a larger, covered storage area every year
• In one of the years, T.I.C. created a separate area for activities such as mehendi application, handicraft display /demonstration, cultural performances, etc. In same year a pavilion plan indicating the placement of booths with booth numbers, was displayed properly in the four corners for facilitating visitors and business contacts of the co-exhibitors. Backlit displays were used in the design of the booth. There were well located and easily accessible information counters and office space along with cafeteria in one of the corner areas. Instead of one, T.I.C. made a provision of two reception counters at the main entrance.
Value additions by T.I.C.:
• With its several years experience in different International Tourism Fair, T.I.C. always managed to create the eye-catching and convenient stall for the public as well for exhibitors.
• Successful and perfect execution of exhibitions made T.I.C. the most preferred company for International events.
• Apart from WTM and ITB, T.I.C. also did execution of Indian pavilion in PATA and ATM.
Client NameGovernment of India