Toyota Corolla Altis Launch
The All New Toyota Corolla Altis was about Performance, Design, Comfort and Style.
• The event began with an AV that showcased Toyota’s journey till Altis. The shots started showcasing the year 1990 and the avatar of the Corolla during that age. With that note, the right window on the stage slowly lifted and a performer begin his recital of the Santoor.
• Then the first performer slowly faded his recital and the second one from left window gathered momentum. As the AV got close of Year 2008 both maestros got into a jugalbandi.
• The recital reached a crescendo and AV got over. The center screen split and the all new Corolla Altis made an entry on the stage. Alongwith star artists were also revealed, who were father and Son duo, Masters of the Santoor Pt Shivkumar Sharma and Rahul Sharma. This Father and Son duo highlighted the very strength of the Toyota Corolla and Trendy Toyota Corolla Altis of the New Generation was showcased through the theme.
• Apart from the above there were performances by Malaika Arora Khan and others.
• There was a musical performance by international singer Rodney as well.
• For the first time, quick change act was introduced in India. During that time period, Toyota underwent various changes and those changes were reflected through these quick acts.
Result: Event was a huge success and was one of the most talked about events of that time.
Project NameToyota Corolla Altis Launch
Project TypeProduct Launch