TATA Motors Truck World: Advanced Trucking Expo
Conceptualized to reach out to the ever discerning Indian trucking customer, and their families, with ‘TRUCK WORLD’ TATA Motors wanted to showcase their experience in the trucking business, with latest trucking technologies, vehicle design, quality, reliability and safety. T.I.C. was expected to deliver remarkable events of this series in various cities.
• Since it was India’s first ever TATA Motors Truck World: Advanced Trucking Expo, T.I.C left no stone unturned to make the event a success. The first of the series from TATA Motors Truck World expo was organized at Huda Gymkhana Club in Gurgaon, New Delhi in October 2014.
• This was a marquee event and unique initiative by TATA Motors to connect with its stakeholders in a very engaging way. The Expo offered great opportunities for the customers to explore the latest vehicles and technology that TATA Motors offer in India’s trucking landscape.
• The entire range of TATA Motors’ Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles were displayed at the Expo. This happened for the first time in India.
• A special Truck-Art zone was also created in association with the artist, who created colorful floral patterns, depictions, calligraphy of verses, on these mighty trucks.
• The expo was inaugurated with stunning performances by cultural dance troupe that engaged the audience.
• At the TRUCK WORLD in Vijayawada, TATA Motors showcased 26 Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicles, its own service related brands like TATA Genuine Parts, TATA Delight and TATA FleetMan. TATA Motors’ key vendors partners, financers and value-added service providers were also present at the Expo
• The event was conceptualized and managed by T.I.C., which had given a distinctive appeal to the expo with the unique designs and strategic planning of space, to bring out the best in these massive trucks, on display.
• Massive media coverage
• The series is ongoing and so far Truck world is successfully executed in Vijaywada, Salem, Kokatta, Bhubaneshwar, Indore, Gandhidham, Hubli and many more cities.
Project NameTATA Motors Truck World Expo
Client NameTATA Motors