TATA Motors Kings XI Punjab Activations
Objective : The single line objective for the entire activity was to plan & execute an in-stadium activation program to cheer up Kings XI Punjab (KXIP) team with brand strengthening of TATA Prima
T.I.C. Delivered :
• Scheduling the project implementation was a critical confront since the target audience was very dynamic. Hence weaving up the various engagement modules to portray the TATA Prima legacy & its association with KXIP was most challenging task. T.I.C. kept all the standards & parameters in mind at the time of conceptualization of the event and came up with extensive planning and diverse team members & vendors were chosen for niche demography.
• Keeping in mind the demography of TG, procuring elements for the smooth execution and handling component drafting was very important.
• T.I.C. came up with a creative idea where the company displayed TATA Motors Prima trucks and created larger than life wishing bats that were open for KXIP fans to sign on and cheer KXIP. This activation was attended by approx 40,000 people and the wishing bat was signed by approx 5,000 KXIP fans.
• Apart from this, T.I.C. also arranged for face painting activity for the KXIP fans, who thoroughly enjoyed and participated in the activities.
• T.I.C. team traveled with KXIP team to all the match venues and managed the entire set of activities smoothly and flawlessly on a quick turnaround time.
Result: Huge number of enthralled audience and extensive media coverage.
Project NameTATA Motors Kings XI Punjab Activations
Client NameTATA Motors