Press meet for TATA Motors collaboration with UK
- To execute a successful Press Conference and smooth flowing of the event
- Motors Commercial Vehicle Business Unit (CVBU), who are the giants of Medium & Heavy Commercial vehicles have a stake of more than 65% in the Indian market. TATA Motors joined hands with the UK based firm Microlise who makes Telematics management devices. The Press conference was the announcement of this collaboration where in from now the TATA Motors Commercial Vehicles will be equipped with Microlise products. Officials from both the companies were present where they signed an agreement in presence of British High Commissioner to India His Excellency Sir James Bevan.
- The Press conference was scheduled at the office of British High Commissioner. However last minute sudden rain has turned the event from an outdoor event to indoor one.
- Keeping in mind that the venue is a sensitive place, a lot of security measures were taken by T.I.C. Due to the sudden rain, there were changes in the plan like changing lunch venue, arranging for umbrellas for the guests, etc. All this had to be done keeping the security protocol in mind.
- The event was carried out perfectly without hampering the flow of the event because of meticulous planning and immediate action by the T.I.C. team
Client was highly satisfied and appreciated services and flawless delivery of the event by T.I.C. despite of bad weather and rain.
Project NameTATA Microlise Event
Client NameTATA Motors
Project TypeProduct launch and Press Conference