Sony Vaio CR series Promotions
- Break away from the normal perception of a laptop as a colourless work entity.
- Give the target audience a touch and feel of the product
- Build an environment where they interact with the product in a fun way with friends
- Give them an opportunity to enhance their image while using the product so they associate it with style and expression
- Leave them with a memory of fun and sense of expectancy and reward
- Created unique software called the Sony “Funk Radar, Colour me Wild” that allowed people to change their look, in a picture, by adding different hairstyles and accessories to their digital picture, including the VAIO CR laptop. Photographs of the changed look were printed and given in picture frames that looked like a VAIO CR series laptop.
- Very good response to the funk radar and to the product. Thousands of laptop booked on the stop.
- Product was sold out midway through the promotion, causing a decrease in sale at kiosk. Fresh stocks arrived late in October.
Project NameSony Vaio CR series promotions