New Holland International Annual Dealers’ Meet Malaysia
To create an impactful event and match the tagline “Josh Wahi Soch Nayi”
- TRADITIONAL welcome for all the Guests with garlands, flowers and small Malaysian performances as & when they reach the venue
- Rooms will already be placed with Welcome letter (which would detail out the complete agenda of the Trip, Goody Basket, Welcome kit containing – Name Tags, T-shirts and a TV message for the guests.
- At Welcome Dinner there was a camera that captured their videos and speaks to them as if they are going for a red carpet. There was an interaction session of the guests with the emcee at the pre –function area.
- A CARNIVAL LOOK & FEEL was created, wherein different artist performed at the pre-functional area at the same time to create the ambiance.
- The main entry to the conference hall was blocked with a faux wall and Officials of New Holland had to break the thermocol wall and enter function area. The idea was to communicate the message to everyone, that it’s time to break the barriers & together move into the new world of opportunities.
- Before entering the main hall, the guests passed through a SIGNATURE WALL made out cut-out of the New Holland leaf as present in the LOGO. Everyone was asked to sign the space between the leaf before entering the main hall which signify the coming together of New Holland’s Team under one roof
- There were performances by trained artists during dinner for guests’ entertainment like peacock dance.
- Sound and special effects were used to unveil the new theme.
Project NameNew Holland Dealers' Meet
Client NameNew Holland
Project TypeMICE, Dealers Meet