Managing 8 Pavilions Together at Auto Expo
The Auto Expo, a premier event of the automobile industry, sees all brands bring out their best to impress the audiences. In the 2008 Auto Expo, we took on the daunting task of managing 8 different pavilions for 8 different automobile giants (Honda Cars, Honda Motor Cycles, Skoda, Volkswagen, Mahindra & Mahindra, Mahindra Renault, Renault India Pvt. Ltd. and SIAM) right from developing stall themes to design, execution and stall management for the entire duration of the Auto Expo.
- Develop designs for eight different automobile brands
- Maintain the uniqueness of each of the eight pavilions inspite of working on all of them simultaneously
- Set up all eight pavilions within 2 to 3 days
- Each of the eight brands had their independent events, sub-events, conferences, dinners, etc. as part of their schedule of the Auto Expo
- Give the right attention and time to each of the eight clients
- Resource allocation to all eight clients without compromising on standards
- We trained eight dedicated teams comprising of 20 to 25 people each, to cater to the needs of each of the eight clients.
- The best of resources – manpower and material, were allocated to all eight clients.
- Each pavilion was unique in its look and execution with distinct artists/models and presentation.
- Asimo – the Japanese Robot was used for the first time in India for Honda Cars at this Auto Expo.
- International Stunt Bikers were flown down for performances as part of the Honda Scooters pavilion.
- For Skoda, 50 hostesses and models were flown down from Australia with an international team for the pavilion.
- Michael Motion – world renowned juggler, was flown down for performances at the Volkswagen pavilion.
- For SIAM, a special working life model of a city based on green technology was put together by all the diesel car manufacturers as a unique theme, signifying the role played by diesel car manufacturers for constant innovation in green technology used in the automobile industry.
- As the only agency to handle up to eight automobile clients at a single Auto Expo, an unprecedented example was set.
- Not only did we manage eight pavilions successfully, but also flawlessly executed over 80 events in conjunction with these pavilions at the Auto Expo.
- Four of the pavilions won awards for their distinct design and execution.
- Our efforts for optimizing the ROI for each client were rewarded with subsequent projects of these very clients being entrusted to us for delivery and execution.
Project NameAuto Expo 2008
Client NameVarious Automobile Giants